Back 6206 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

4 hi guys!!

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3 how goes your Tuesday?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2 meh hbu?

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1 not too bad. I want to write some but while the will is there, the inspiration to come up with something is lacking

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0! and yeah i understand that hahah trying to get something started myself too

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-1 I've got so many options too but here I be

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-2 yeah but hopefully you can figure something out

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-3 yea, I did make a banner for a thread I'm posting tomorrow (since we can only forward date 1 month ahead....gotta wait to post it)

kinda successful, right?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-4

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-5

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 6206 / 10331