Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-50

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 10| Arc: 10 | Acc: 5
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-51 I'm back!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-52 welcome back
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-53 someone has to help keep this stream running

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-55

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-57

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-58

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡