30 Sep 2020, 00:43
Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak I would, but I can't send money yet
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
30 Sep 2020, 00:47
Let's Chat!
@Earl Gray, first years are free unless they want to discuss a different form of payment! (ex. art exchange, art for code, etc)
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
30 Sep 2020, 00:53
Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak oooo in that case, what can I do for you?
Last edited by Earl Gray on 30 Sep 2020, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
30 Sep 2020, 00:56
Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak just bought a header!
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
30 Sep 2020, 01:54
Let's Chat!
@Earl Gray It’s up to you, to be honest!
Thank you @Lana Monet! I’ll get working on it :-)
Thank you @Lana Monet! I’ll get working on it :-)
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
30 Sep 2020, 01:58
Let's Chat!
ohmygod i have an english presentation tmr.. social anxiety + tics wont end welljsfzk
@Nell Zoldak sweet! im sure it'll look great
@Nell Zoldak sweet! im sure it'll look great
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
30 Sep 2020, 02:02
Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet no problem! i hope your presentation goes well!
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
30 Sep 2020, 06:50
Let's Chat!
I'm just curious if this is enough to make people... well, curious.
Reducio
[font=Monotype Corsiva]———————————— ———————————
Date: XX/XX/XXXX
I thirst for clarity. I yearn for agency of mind. But all I see is black and empty hope.
I have always tried to embrace the light, but how can you catch something that simply slips between your fingers? In contrast, the darkness, unbidden, forever finds me. It envelops me, never slipping away, despite how I push. It whispers tempting promises of safety and relief, and yet the light steadily shines through, leaving me with no conceivable peace.
And so I push, my hand outstretched, if only to brush that pure strand of light for a moment.
———————————— ———————————
Date: XX/XX/XXXX
I now fear that it was my soul that longed for the sweet kiss of the light. If so, then without it, what am I left with? My heart still cries, but I feel the darkness growing inside.
How long before the darkness becomes too deep to penetrate, and the righteous tune in my heart is silenced forever? How long until I become the monster that I have always run from?
If there are any merciful gods to hear the plea of my fading humanity, I implore you to retrieve my forsaken soul, and re-ignite my flame to stave off the paralyzing grasp of endless cold.
However, if my cries fall only upon deaf ears, I’m sorry Anabeth.
Date: XX/XX/XXXX
I thirst for clarity. I yearn for agency of mind. But all I see is black and empty hope.
I have always tried to embrace the light, but how can you catch something that simply slips between your fingers? In contrast, the darkness, unbidden, forever finds me. It envelops me, never slipping away, despite how I push. It whispers tempting promises of safety and relief, and yet the light steadily shines through, leaving me with no conceivable peace.
And so I push, my hand outstretched, if only to brush that pure strand of light for a moment.
———————————— ———————————
Date: XX/XX/XXXX
I now fear that it was my soul that longed for the sweet kiss of the light. If so, then without it, what am I left with? My heart still cries, but I feel the darkness growing inside.
How long before the darkness becomes too deep to penetrate, and the righteous tune in my heart is silenced forever? How long until I become the monster that I have always run from?
If there are any merciful gods to hear the plea of my fading humanity, I implore you to retrieve my forsaken soul, and re-ignite my flame to stave off the paralyzing grasp of endless cold.
However, if my cries fall only upon deaf ears, I’m sorry Anabeth.
~Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself. It helps if you give yourself plenty of reasons~
STA ✩ 10 | EVA ✩ 10 | STR ✩ 14 | WIS ✩ 7 | ARC ✩ 6 | ACC ✩ 15
STA ✩ 10 | EVA ✩ 10 | STR ✩ 14 | WIS ✩ 7 | ARC ✩ 6 | ACC ✩ 15
30 Sep 2020, 07:05
Let's Chat!
It's INCREDIBLE 
but you spelled annabeth's name wrong xD
but you spelled annabeth's name wrong xD
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
30 Sep 2020, 07:12
Let's Chat!
I do appreciate you saying that. *bows with an exaggerated, flippy hand gesture*
I've seen Anabeth spelled both ways.
I've seen Anabeth spelled both ways.
~Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself. It helps if you give yourself plenty of reasons~
STA ✩ 10 | EVA ✩ 10 | STR ✩ 14 | WIS ✩ 7 | ARC ✩ 6 | ACC ✩ 15
STA ✩ 10 | EVA ✩ 10 | STR ✩ 14 | WIS ✩ 7 | ARC ✩ 6 | ACC ✩ 15