Food Game

Nachos

Be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you aren’t good enough, I give you my full permission to punch them.

Food Game
Salad

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7

Food Game
Dill Pickles

Food Game
sweetcorn

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7

Food Game
Nachos

Food Game
Salmon Salad

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7

Food Game
Doughnut

Food Game
Toast

Edna O'Neil - 1st Year - #408080
"Nous n'héritons pas de la Terre de nos ancêtres ; nous l'empruntons à nos enfants." - Saint-Exupéry

Food Game
Thyme

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7

Food Game
Egg

Be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you aren’t good enough, I give you my full permission to punch them.