29 Sep 2020, 16:32
Let's Chat!
bvfguhijoklmnbhvgfdrtyuikjnhgfdertfyguhijkkopjiohubgvfcdcfygy
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
29 Sep 2020, 16:34
Let's Chat!
head bang
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
29 Sep 2020, 20:07
Let's Chat!
I just found this on ecosia and goodness it looks like Lucia-
And I'm sorry, bit this is just-
And I'm sorry, bit this is just-
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
29 Sep 2020, 20:13
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox yes it does but in one of the drawings the girl is wearing a camp half blood shirt-
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
29 Sep 2020, 20:14
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox I can't tell if I am surprised, amazed, confused, or just straight up concerned about it.
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
29 Sep 2020, 20:17
Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge
Yeah, it's some sort of halfblood-witch-human thing I think. One of those crossover OCs you get who's like amazing at everything. But, eh, the art's awesome lol. Wish I knew who drew it xD
@Aldor Humbleglow
Which one?
Yeah, it's some sort of halfblood-witch-human thing I think. One of those crossover OCs you get who's like amazing at everything. But, eh, the art's awesome lol. Wish I knew who drew it xD
@Aldor Humbleglow
Which one?
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
29 Sep 2020, 20:18
Let's Chat!
My, it's active here. I disappear for a few hours and return to like twenty new pages. Great to see so many new faces aroundHolla if you have any questions or need help with anything~
This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
29 Sep 2020, 20:18
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox camp half blood is part of percy jackson another popular fantasy franchise (if you knew this sorry-----)
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
29 Sep 2020, 20:22
Let's Chat!
@Hjørdis Jensen
I know right! I swear everyone's on 24/7 lol.
@Josette Rutledge
I know lol, I'm a HUGE pjo/basically-any-rick-riorden-book fan. Who's your fav ship?
I found an explanation for the t-shirt lol
I know right! I swear everyone's on 24/7 lol.
@Josette Rutledge
I know lol, I'm a HUGE pjo/basically-any-rick-riorden-book fan. Who's your fav ship?
I found an explanation for the t-shirt lol
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |