OOC Let's Chat!

i’m watching! djo is nominated, i’m super excited!

annnnd a just found out he didn’t win wth

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 01:17 i’m watching! djo is nominated, i’m super excited!

annnnd a just found out he didn’t win wth
:eyes: I'm afraid I'm not as familiar with that name!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm just watching it because I want to improve my English, though I understand almost nothing-

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 01:25
Sage Willows wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 01:17 i’m watching! djo is nominated, i’m super excited!

annnnd a just found out he didn’t win wth
:eyes: I'm afraid I'm not as familiar with that name!
it's Joe Keery's (actor, he played Steve in stranger things) stage name! he sang End of Beginnings which got super popular, I love his music so much

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't watch the Grammys :sweatingbullets:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm watching it rn and am none of my fav artists are currently in the categories, so I'm working on my project instead. :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
I have no interest in watching the Grammys since none of my favorite artists are performing or in categories.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
I honestly don't recommend it. It's not my favorite year this since it's a mess. Alex Warren just sang and his inner ears were messed up and he couldn't sing.

OOC Let's Chat!
These awards thingies I never watch...

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Same I don't think I'm ever going to watch them unless Markiplier is going to have an appearance

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff