Food Game
Nachos
When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Food Game
Sardines
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Food Game
Samosa
When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Food Game
Apple
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Food Game
Elish
When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Food Game
Hamburger
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Food Game
Red pepper
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
Food Game
Rice
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Food Game
Egoch
When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Food Game
Huckleberry
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7