OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 23:51 I should do homeworks but I've been busy with college works irl ;n;
Same! :lol: I did four college assignments for my DC class today on top of my mountain of homework. I've already been working on my homework for nearly four hours and I've still got a script for my history project to finish writing and two coding assignments.

OOC Let's Chat!
I've done all the homeworks in Potions and DADA, most of HoM and a couple in Charms for Casey ^^

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
dinner was ok, but I all of a sudden had an urge to puke and I managed to suppress it long enough to take some medicine and asides from making my tongue numb it fixed the problem... 30 minutes later lol

I'm proud of you for doing HoM, good job :P

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Heh :P

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I've started potions and I'm going to push through all of the multiple choice homework then focus on charms and flying because I have to write RPs. :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
debating reopening my shop but idkk

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm lowk just avoiding homework all together, I have no interest right now in writing rp portions or writing answers out. I love that they're part of the homework but I've been so demotivated and uninterested with those :(

DO open the shop

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmi's shop has practically been forgotten about... :sweatingbullets:

But that's okay! Casey's shop is more my priority at the minute ^^

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I have a shop, but like- it lowkey sucks

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
maybe i will but considering it took me 4 months to finish my last orders i’m not sure :lol:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency