12 Nov 2022, 22:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
60
"Love or Money ? Money of course !"
- Speak in #ffffff
12 Nov 2022, 23:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
59
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
12 Nov 2022, 23:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
60
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Nov 2022, 23:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
59
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
12 Nov 2022, 23:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
60
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Nov 2022, 23:12
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
59
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
12 Nov 2022, 23:16
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
58
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
12 Nov 2022, 23:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
57
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
13 Nov 2022, 00:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
56
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
13 Nov 2022, 01:16
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
57
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade