A party in hogwarts! IC OOC

I should be able to come But if i5 is near a certain t8me frame I can’t due to a small thing of. Nick being concussed

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
OOF

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Xio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 00:09OOF
You know the thread door knocker:1 student body:0

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
EXACTLY XD its ACTUALLY eagle door: 2 student body: 0

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 23:39 I should be able to come But if i5 is near a certain t8me frame I can’t due to a small thing of. Nick being concussed
Nah....

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Ok guys, I'll be starting the thread..
But for now it's about how Laverne thinks about the party and meets you all

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Alr

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:29Alr
She'll be thinking bout the party, but she needs someone to discuss the idea with....
Maybe she can talk with you, then some others join?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:32
Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:29Alr
She'll be thinking bout the party, but she needs someone to discuss the idea with....
Maybe she can talk with you, then some others join?
Alr good enough

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
hey everyone!! so what are some party activities planned??
also if ur in ravenclaw click here

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency