Hogwarts Choir IC

Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Jul 2026, 23:28
Yseult Arand wrote: 29 Jul 2026, 23:25 Name: Yseult Arand
Year: First Year
House: Ravenclaw
Preferred Section: Soprano or Mezzo Soprano
Experience Level: Sings in the shower
Why does your character want to join the choir? She wants to meet new people and make friends, but isn't quite sure how to step out and meet people without joining clubs or activities! Plus, she really loves to sing, though, if she is ever asked to do a solo she may die of embarrassment.
Since you gave both options would you mind if I put you with the Mezzos since our soprano section is already the largest?

No problem at all!

Hogwarts Choir IC
Name: Aaron Schwartz
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Preferred Section: Any
Experience Level: None
Why does your character want to join the choir? Aaron loves to listen to music. He wants to continue this love by being able to sing songs with music enthusiasts like him.

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Hogwarts Choir IC
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 30 Jul 2026, 06:55 Name: Aaron Schwartz
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Preferred Section: Any
Experience Level: None
Why does your character want to join the choir? Aaron loves to listen to music. He wants to continue this love by being able to sing songs with music enthusiasts like him.
Since your character is a younger guy I’m going to place you in the tenor section, if that’s alright with you!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Hogwarts Choir IC
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Jul 2026, 12:29
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 30 Jul 2026, 06:55 Name: Aaron Schwartz
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Preferred Section: Any
Experience Level: None
Why does your character want to join the choir? Aaron loves to listen to music. He wants to continue this love by being able to sing songs with music enthusiasts like him.
Since your character is a younger guy I’m going to place you in the tenor section, if that’s alright with you!
Sure, I don't mind!

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Hogwarts Choir IC
Name: Danielle Kim Angeles
Year: Second
House: Gryffindor
Preferred Section: Alto
Experience Level: 4 years in choir before Hogwarts :)
Why does your character want to join the choir? Nellie loves to listen to music and her dad works for a music entertainment, so she spent most of her time in music and she wants to practice more and obviously meet people!

Hogwarts Choir IC
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 27 Jul 2026, 22:56 Hey friends!!!
With this club I always want everyone's input to make it the best possible experience for everyone, so I have several questions that I'd like peoples thoughts on!

1. How often do we want to meet? I was thinking either monthly or bi-monthly, since I know some people have other commitments and if we are RPing a meeting I want everyone to be able to participate. Let me know if you like that or if you think we should meet more or less often.

2. SONG CHOICE! I know we already have had a few suggestions but I am always open for more!

3. Forward dating? Since our first meeting will be in September, we could forward date it to give people more time to respond. Let me know if this is something you'd like to do

Thank you <3
1. I have no preference on monthly or bi-monthly, to be honest, as long as we can forward date things.

2. I Put A Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins

3. This kind of is answered in the first question

Hogwarts Choir IC
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 30 Jul 2026, 13:41
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Jul 2026, 12:29
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 30 Jul 2026, 06:55 Name: Aaron Schwartz
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Preferred Section: Any
Experience Level: None
Why does your character want to join the choir? Aaron loves to listen to music. He wants to continue this love by being able to sing songs with music enthusiasts like him.
Since your character is a younger guy I’m going to place you in the tenor section, if that’s alright with you!
Sure, I don't mind!
Tenors are the best part of the choir!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])

Hogwarts Choir IC
Name: Amelia Clarkson
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Preferred Section: Soprano/ mezzo soprano
Experience Level: Grade 4 - ABRSM
Why does your character want to join the choir? I love singing and acting on stage, and when an opportunity likes this arises, well I can't exactly say no, can I?

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. - Mae West

Hogwarts Choir IC
Name: Jeong Minju
Year: 1st
House: Slytherin
Preferred Section: Mezo-soprano
Experience Level: Level 3 ( since 4 )
Why does your character want to join the choir?; Minju loves singing and adores it deeply , and she lives for the attention when she does.
minjus voice claim is Asa from babymonster

~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 ? "

Hogwarts Choir IC
Ok everyone we will have our first meeting mid September but I'll aim to have it out by the end of this week to give lots of time for replies. Let me know if there is an IC date that doesn't work for you, rehearsals will be in the afternoon after dinner

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes