OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:03 Tysm @Lotus Lively!



Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:00
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:58
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:56Hi.
Hi Lindsey! Hru?

Sorry if i'm mentioning this too much but, did you vote in The RP Of The Month? Link above.
I did not. Honestly, I have too much on brain right now to do it.

Its fine! I can relate I only voted cause I had pre-read them... I literally have an exam every day for the next 2 weeks... =_= :cry2:
I have two Latin and math test next week plus I didn't sleep...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Wait! Emi! *zooms to owls*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:04 Any pureblood online???
I am! But, if it’s for a roleplay, I obviously couldn’t do it….

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Aaaand... I'm showing it again...

Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:05
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:04 Any pureblood online???
I am! But, if it’s for a roleplay, I obviously couldn’t do it….
Thanks! I sent you an owl!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:04 Any wizardBorns or pureblood online? <3
Pureblood present!

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:04 Any wizardBorns or pureblood online? <3
Present and online! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks everyone!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
why?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:04 Any wizardBorns or pureblood online? <3
*raises hand as if in elementary school while attendance is being taken.* Present *squeaks*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency