OOC Let's Chat!

Irl I'm slytherin,, no surprise there.

Lana on the other hand believes she was destined for Slytherin, but thinks that someone bribed the sorting hat to put her into Ravenclaw to mess up her family's pure Slytherin bloodline

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
jokes on you my family is also *all* snake buddies. I too freaked out that Jo was a Slytherin because bloodstatus and all and the person i was dating at the time was like wow evil person lol you should try next time. Pretty toxic, and i feel you @Alec Mason .

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
in rl too im a slytherin

and katherine does have the same story that her family r full slytherins and pure-blooded she was destined to be in Slytherin but something happened and she entered Gryffindor and her family r disappointed but she has the characteristic of a full slytherin she is evil, manipulative, mischievous, cunning and isn't self-ashamed ,but it is what it is

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm debating between ravenclaw and hufflepuff...i'm leaning towards the huffles >:D

chill, it's only chaos
OOC Let's Chat!
wow fun fact the person behind Charles simmons is a Gryffindor they're my best friend :") also fun fact i haven't noticed about of people OOC that are Gryffindors D:

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
lana is smart though, shes incredibly witty and fits ravenclaw, though she refuses to admit it and instead blames it on people hating her/being jealous of her status.
she hates hogwarts as a whole, though, so really she's come to not care about any houses

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
OOC I am a Ravenclaw, but I'm still so much different than Heather! She is so extroverted and chaotic- something which I wish I would be sometimes, too! I like to project on her things that I would do in real life if I would be braver xD

The silver moon shines like faint nostalgia tugging at a melancholic soul and suddenly I am becoming the phantom whispers of all the people, I had to let go. // color code #4080FF
OOC Let's Chat!
Scarlett Aden wrote: 28 Sep 2020, 19:52 i'm debating between ravenclaw and hufflepuff...i'm leaning towards the huffles >:D
Hmmmm..... I think you're a Hufflepuff, but very very very very close to Ravenclaw. Like 51% and 49%

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
i was almost sorted into ravenclaw actually-

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
Josette Rutledge wrote: 28 Sep 2020, 19:53 wow fun fact the person behind Charles simmons is a Gryffindor they're my best friend :") also fun fact i haven't noticed about of people OOC that are Gryffindors D:

Wow-

Would that be me?

*cue the puppy dog eyes*

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp