OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:21
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:56 when my color scheme is this :sob:

what's funny is dark red and black is my favorite, so is baby blue, but dark red and black is the color of my dice I use for dnd and I cannae read the numbers :sob:
Ooo! I love the red and black color combo! I think my dice are actually red and black. :lol: (though they may just be red.)
I'll picture it later, I also have the necklace with the tiny metal dice too (that I wont use because im afraid to lose those lol)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 02:33 Everyone, don't forget to be thinking about sending those Heartgrams for Valentine's Dayyyyyyy (IC)! <3
Image posted by the member
💛💛💛 Sharing this again since we’re now in February!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi y'alllll!! Back on Norena <3

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:56
Hi y'alllll!! Back on Norena <3
Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfp

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:58
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:56
Hi y'alllll!! Back on Norena <3
Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfp
Yess exactly! And no problem, the deactivation was a public post so it's fine to mention it haha

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:59
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:58
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:56
Hi y'alllll!! Back on Norena <3
Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfp
Yess exactly! And no problem, the deactivation was a public post so it's fine to mention it haha
Great! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:00
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:59
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:58
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:56
Hi y'alllll!! Back on Norena <3
Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfp
Yess exactly! And no problem, the deactivation was a public post so it's fine to mention it haha
Great! Hru?
Really good, wbu?

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:01
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:00
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:59
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:58
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:56
Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfp
Yess exactly! And no problem, the deactivation was a public post so it's fine to mention it haha
Great! Hru?
Really good, wbu?
I'm great! About to go to bed...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:01
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:01
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:00
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:59
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:58

Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfp
Yess exactly! And no problem, the deactivation was a public post so it's fine to mention it haha
Great! Hru?
Really good, wbu?
I'm great! About to go to bed...
Ooh, good night than :cute:

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:02
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:01
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:01
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:00
Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:59
Great! Hru?
Really good, wbu?
I'm great! About to go to bed...
Ooh, good night than :cute:
Good night...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency