Back 5969 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-4

Always believe in yourself

Stats: Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 6 | Wisdom: 6 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-3


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-2

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-1

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2 Oh- just noticed it- you are active Bailey!!! What's up?

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3 heyyyy just logged on!!! I’m doing good, we’re headed to visit the graves of my great grandmother and great grandfather before we leave the state. We have a long day of driving, so hopefully I’ll get a lot of my replies done! How are you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
4 I am feeling really good after seeing you active :) H.io was looking quite empty without my friends around. But I have to do my rps (β•₯﹏β•₯)

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
5 aww I’m glad to be here too! It does seem empty when no one was there
I need to do a reply, but while doing that I always check in and help the game move along

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 5969 / 10331