28 Sep 2020, 16:56
Let's Chat!
i love sarcasm mainly because my family is oblivious to it.
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
28 Sep 2020, 17:00
Let's Chat!
Alina HATES transfigurations. She’ll give a correct answer that’s in the writing and yet get it marked wrong or criticized by the professor. She doesn’t like anything about it, or the professor.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
28 Sep 2020, 17:06
Let's Chat!
Lana's favorite professor is Vernatis despite her refusing to admit it
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
28 Sep 2020, 17:17
Let's Chat!
i once did lik 6 homework assignments all on different tabs but then it asked my to sign in and it got deleted and i haven't done a single homework assignment.
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
28 Sep 2020, 17:20
Let's Chat!
Now to do my hogwarts homework or my science homework? What to do, what to do, what to do...?
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
28 Sep 2020, 17:38
Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier lol, innocent teacher crushes are fine by the rules, just not the other way around... I actually find that very funny and relatable XD
Edit: Whoops, looks like I am late here XD
Edit: Whoops, looks like I am late here XD
28 Sep 2020, 17:44
Let's Chat!
Real life homework is probably a better move in generalBut I can understand the temptation of picking HiO over RL. *Looks at the replies I rather to than studying*
This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
28 Sep 2020, 17:52
Let's Chat!
I'll do your studying if you do my osmosis and cell theory homework for me.
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
28 Sep 2020, 18:07
Let's Chat!
I have a science test tomorrow and I literally studied and memorized all the definitions - keep and mind there were 27 definitions - and all I had to know was the word. WHY
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
28 Sep 2020, 18:10
Let's Chat!
Hmm science and definitions.. Let me guess biology or chemistry? Or maybe anatomy.. @Nell Zoldak
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell