Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Is it just me or is this some new reincarnate of Clark Baird?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am winning :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No me!

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:tongue3: I am winning!!

*wears the crown*

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not today


*takes the crown*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm the crown snatcher

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
NEVER

*Guards le crown*