OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 04:45 I'm doing well And so far I have folded around 805 Paper stars
:shock:







I'm good. Woke up late cause I slept at 2 Am yesterday so i'm still lying in bed.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
CHOCOFROGS!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:27
CHOCOFROGS!!!
What about them?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:15 That's a lot of paper stars. Are they easy to make?
Once you figure it out Yes, though they are surprisingly easy to make Because it's mostly folding paper Theres probably some videos somewhere on how to do it on youtube

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:30 Morning guys.
Good Morning! How was the rest of your party? Hopefully it went okay

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:30 Morning guys.
Good Morning! How was the rest of your party? Hopefully it went okay
Hi Laasya! Hey Lils!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:30 Morning guys.
Good Morning! How was the rest of your party? Hopefully it went okay
Sort of....
Hey Jules!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 07:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:30 Morning guys.
Good Morning! How was the rest of your party? Hopefully it went okay
Sort of....
Hey Jules!
Hi lils! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 08:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 07:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 05:30 Morning guys.
Good Morning! How was the rest of your party? Hopefully it went okay
Sort of....
Hey Jules!
Hi lils! Hru?
I am fine. Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9