OOC Let's Chat!

Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:23 I'm alive-
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:13 I know I keep saying I need to do replies but...

I need to do replies :sad:
At least you have replies :(

Edit: Emmy quote reply
Nothing makes me feel bad more than keeping people waiting for Emmi stuff :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone doing?

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing good, other than the fact that I have to take math notes and have a headache and a stomachache

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty good. Working through my long list of homework tasks, and then I have to make one of my friends something edible for their birthday which was like a month ago :sweatingbullets: how about you?
Diana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 03:38 I'm doing good, other than the fact that I have to take math notes and have a headache and a stomachache
I love that you still classify that as good :lol: hope your feeling better soon though…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:48
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:23 I'm alive-
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:13 I know I keep saying I need to do replies but...

I need to do replies :sad:
At least you have replies :(

Edit: Emmy quote reply
Nothing makes me feel bad more than keeping people waiting for Emmi stuff :sad:
i feel you there! it takes me forever to do one brookie post, and i feel so bad when one person has been waiting for a response from me for like three plus months. i just haven’t got the stupid motivation to even start the darn reply :'( it’s taken me about nine or more days to write a starter for joey :(

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
It can sometimes take me a while to write replies, too. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:53 How is everyone doing?
Doing good! Practicing Maths

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 04:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:53 How is everyone doing?
Doing good! Practicing Maths
I'm glad to hear it! I hope the practice is going well.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing well And so far I have folded around 805 Paper stars

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
That's a lot of paper stars. Are they easy to make?

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩