OOC Let's Chat!

Nell Zoldak wrote: 27 Sep 2020, 17:29
All of your characters are *chef’s kiss*

Nell is a house stereotype-ish. She’s kind of boring tbh. I should make something happen to her at the ball.

Nell’s hobby is probably piano idk anymore.
To be fair she's going with a horrible date.
That could like trigger some sort of reaction in Nell.
Not sure what though.

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt
OOC Let's Chat!
im going to lose it i just wrote like a 600 word post and i lost connection and i cant get it back

feeling very disappointed rn

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason

lmao probably, Nell would probably do something

@Lana Monet

ughhh that happened to me once! hope you can write it all back!

also can someone please make me a banner type thing to use for the masquerade ball? i have all the pics i just can’t put it together nicely! owl me if you need more info lol

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak
If you send me the pics, I can make a banner for you (I need the practice :))

Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello I've never posted in here before and I don't even know if any of you like BTS but they're releasing a new album in November and I just wanted to scream about it so if you don't mind
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Martial Artist | Calming Presence
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I've missed so much on here, catching up right now -

@Lucia Fox Ha - hamilton? I'm owling you now so we can scream about Phillip -

@Amelia Faye Yessssss I heard!

Scarlett is a living stereotype you can't deny it :cry2: And those banners are /gorgeous/ @Allie Lewis! You should totally make a shop <3

chill, it's only chaos
OOC Let's Chat!
my forever hamilton crush will be laurens. period.

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet My friend wants to marry Lafayette. o-o

I want to re-do my ency but I'm so close to finishing it-

chill, it's only chaos
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scarlett Aden Omg you like BTS too? Bro I'm so excited for the new album omg

Martial Artist | Calming Presence
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 8
OOC Let's Chat!
My trunk is such an eyesore *cries* I hate that no tables rule so much not gonna lie :(

#ff007b | pinterest | ency | music
_________________________________________________________
metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 |
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────