1 Nov 2022, 15:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41. Hello, Rose... another new Hufflepuff.. yay... new to me anyway
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 1 Nov 2022, 15:20, edited 1 time in total.
The magic is real.
1 Nov 2022, 15:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Hi John!
*hugs Fyre Angel!!*
40
*hugs Fyre Angel!!*
40
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Nov 2022, 15:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41. Hello Colin!
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
1 Nov 2022, 15:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
1 Nov 2022, 15:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
40... omg... ** tight hugs** how are you?
The magic is real.
1 Nov 2022, 15:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
39
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7