OOC Let's Chat!

I'm alive, but have a headache since my brain is being fried because of my math homework

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
@Emiline Hunter

I love it so much! It’s adorable! :wow: :rofl: <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:39 I'm alive, but have a headache since my brain is being fried because of my math homework
Ooh I love math! Just owl me and I would love to be of service!

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:39 @Emiline Hunter

I love it so much! It’s adorable! :wow: :rofl: <3
:cute: Thank you so much!! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
im decently alive, but overstimulation and my dying homework motivation that i keep having to defibrillate to keep its heart beating are killing the decent part of it

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:39
Diana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:39 I'm alive, but have a headache since my brain is being fried because of my math homework
Ooh I love math! Just owl me and I would love to be of service!
Thanks for the offer but I'm almost done. Maybe next time though

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:42
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:39
Diana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 00:39 I'm alive, but have a headache since my brain is being fried because of my math homework
Ooh I love math! Just owl me and I would love to be of service!
Thanks for the offer but I'm almost done. Maybe next time though
no prob <3

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii Sage!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo! Got some Hio hws graded ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone