1 Nov 2022, 01:25
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
68
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
1 Nov 2022, 01:26
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
69. No body make an inmature joke about this >:( /j do what you want.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Nov 2022, 01:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
70 heh Keith gets to have all the fun
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
1 Nov 2022, 01:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
71. I... Can you not please? My "folks" don't know. *hides*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Nov 2022, 01:36
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
73
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Nov 2022, 01:41
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
75
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Nov 2022, 01:56
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
77
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7