31 Oct 2022, 21:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 21:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
43
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
31 Oct 2022, 21:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 21:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
45
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
31 Oct 2022, 21:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
WHOA! All Gryffindors are to report to the dungeons!
44
44
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
31 Oct 2022, 21:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
45 Why?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 21:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
46 fight back!
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
31 Oct 2022, 21:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
47 I will!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 21:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
48
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
31 Oct 2022, 21:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
49
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews