OOC Let's Chat!

Hello!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*slips in*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:42
*slips in*
Hi Brookline! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:43
Brookline Quinn wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:42
*slips in*
Hi Brookline! Hru?
hey julia! i’m all right! going to finish my broom racing reply soon before i get ready for my cheer game tonight. how’s you? ^^ also i do not mind editing week 1’s article, if you find yourself not able or find time to do it <3

hi lindsey!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:49
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:43
Brookline Quinn wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:42
*slips in*
Hi Brookline! Hru?
hey julia! i’m all right! going to finish my broom racing reply soon before i get ready for my cheer game tonight. how’s you? ^^ also i do not mind editing week 1’s article, if you find yourself not able or find time to do it <3

hi lindsey!
I'm okay... I have guests over so i'm not sleeping but its like 1 AM here... Tysm! Really appreciate it! :love2:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:51
Brookline Quinn wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:49
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:43
Brookline Quinn wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:42
*slips in*
Hi Brookline! Hru?
hey julia! i’m all right! going to finish my broom racing reply soon before i get ready for my cheer game tonight. how’s you? ^^ also i do not mind editing week 1’s article, if you find yourself not able or find time to do it <3

hi lindsey!
I'm okay... I have guests over so i'm not sleeping but its like 1 AM here... Tysm! Really appreciate it! :love2:
oooff hope you get some sleep soon!! of course! :3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:53
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:51
Brookline Quinn wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:49
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:43
Brookline Quinn wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 20:42
Hi Brookline! Hru?
hey julia! i’m all right! going to finish my broom racing reply soon before i get ready for my cheer game tonight. how’s you? ^^ also i do not mind editing week 1’s article, if you find yourself not able or find time to do it <3

hi lindsey!
I'm okay... I have guests over so i'm not sleeping but its like 1 AM here... Tysm! Really appreciate it! :love2:
oooff hope you get some sleep soon!! of course! :3
Thanks... I even havey best friends over... but we're all tired sooo we're just reading (well hio for me...)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hio is amazing


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.