OOC Let's Chat!

Hiya Av! How's you? :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi!

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Nov! :wow: I’m good! Just woke up! :grin: How’s you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:22 Nov! :wow: I’m good! Just woke up! :grin: How’s you?
I'm good too! Thinking of writing some RP responses soon :happy:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Nova, Hi Av!

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:20 Morning guys!
Morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:27
Hi Nova, Hi Av!
Hiya! How're you doing? :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Eka!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! Is anyone interested in this?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:31
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 14:27
Hi Nova, Hi Av!
Hiya! How're you doing? :]
I'm good, thank you! What about you?

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[