Food Game

Ecrevisse

"Make every day a little less ordinary"
hex code: #212478
Sta 5 | Ev 5 | Str 5 | Wis 7 | Arc 6 | Acc 7

Food Game
Egg Drop Soup

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Pea Soup

"Make every day a little less ordinary"
hex code: #212478
Sta 5 | Ev 5 | Str 5 | Wis 7 | Arc 6 | Acc 7

Food Game
Pineapple

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Eclair

"Make every day a little less ordinary"
hex code: #212478
Sta 5 | Ev 5 | Str 5 | Wis 7 | Arc 6 | Acc 7

Food Game
Russel Sprouts

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Spaghetti

"Make every day a little less ordinary"
hex code: #212478
Sta 5 | Ev 5 | Str 5 | Wis 7 | Arc 6 | Acc 7

Food Game
iceberg Lettuce

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele

Food Game
Egg Drop Soup

"Make every day a little less ordinary"
hex code: #212478
Sta 5 | Ev 5 | Str 5 | Wis 7 | Arc 6 | Acc 7

Food Game
Peach

Maria's Stats: Strength: 7 | Accuracy: 7 | ArcPower: 6 | Wisdom: 5 | Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5