OOC Let's Chat!

Without mosps and burning quidditch pitch XD And without me being part of the planning team and thereby out of reponsibilty >:D

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
rip, i just posted a game!!!! I think this is my greatest achievement on Hogwarts.Io

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
Amadea Campbell wrote: 25 Sep 2020, 17:51 Ooooh chocolate frogs! It's only taken me like two years but I've finally collected all of them; I have so so so many extra bronzes though so if anyone needs anything just let me know and I can send them over for free. Seriously please take them I have like 17 copies of some bronzes haha!
I will take literally any you have spare :o
Thanks lol

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
a lot of people want chocolate frogs Lol

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
i think @Opeila Winters needs to stay out of trouble and mess shes already in a lot lmao she always gets into something whether she means it or not lol

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
OOC Let's Chat!
@Katherine Labrouder Shhhh, it's not call-out hout XD

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
i came looking for copper, i found gold (me joining Hogwarts.io)

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
For me it was more like... I was on my way to buy milk, tripped and landed in a goldmine. (Me finding hio because of a typo in my research)

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
really? what were you searching for?

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
I remember looking up harry potter movies or something like that in Algebra class and stumbled across the site,, god knows where I would be if I hadn't

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c