Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Noooo :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
he means no >:)

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I mean YES

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I WIN

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I WIN

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Chill guys , relax like me
*Sips on Mocha*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh!! How can I? I wanna win this haha ๐Ÿคฃ

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sips tea!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)