OOC Let's Chat!

Communicating w/ sign language thats so cute omg

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine no, like... pseudo sign language XD It's very adorable. They more talking in gestures than words XD

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
@Opeila Winters, now that is funny.... I love it

I put parents.. omg... his parents ran away. Nevermind. I meant his grandparents who are deaf to the bone.

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine , ran away?
Man, Alina's are absentee (or well, mother was when alive) but running away seems harsh, man.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Lana Monet wrote: 25 Sep 2020, 19:18 Communicating w/ sign language thats so cute omg
That font though

Edit: My iNPC lost two sets of parents..I am was really mean to him with his backstory. I feel bad..
Last edited by Alec Mason on 25 Sep 2020, 19:23, edited 1 time in total.

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier, well, Berry thinks they work abroad. But they ran away together because they were young and stuff.

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine , poor kid. I think I want to give Berry a hug.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
ya katherine might go solo if no ones asks her tbh so same @Meredith Ready

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
OOC Let's Chat!
I think the ball's gonna be a fantastic mess with or without a date XD

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
in other words secret blossom ball 2.0??

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist