OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 11:33 *peeks head in*
Hello!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 08:32 Hiiii Lily! :wow: ooo have fun :happy: it's a pity Ive never had a girls night before :lol: jkjk lolll
Obviously....
Hey Mirrie! Hey Laasya! Hey Meli!! Hey Emi!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya! Hey mirada! Hi Lils!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 11:37 Hi Laasya! Hey mirada! Hi Lils!
Hi Jules!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya how is everyone today? <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! Hru all?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm great! Just posted a RPG request... anyone interested in bobsledding for the winter olympics??? Wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm feeling a bit rotten, missed out college yesterday. But on the bright side more time to finish my replies! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya guys!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9