OOC Let's Chat!

@Meredith Ready, you can also go by yourself, I know others who do :o

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah! @Meredith Ready You don't nessecairly need one and instead you can just hang out with friends

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah @Meredith Ready but if you really really want to go with someone you can try going with Ashlyn Winters

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
Am I the only one who's read the second post in Save The Date though? I think I'm gonna have my iNPC go to one area. And Alec the other. What about you guys?

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt
OOC Let's Chat!
My iNPC and Lizzie are going to the same area. They are both maserquade types of people. So yeah.. I got a date a few days ago but Berry is going alone to annoy people. Which I guess will be fun to write. :D

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason I'm doing the same thing with my characters. Lana would just get annoyed with the costume party while in comparison to Fyo who would literally love it. Fyodor will probably get bored during the masq so I'm just keeping them apart

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine maybe Alec could visit two.. I want him to meet Berry.

@Lana Monet Alec would love the costume party. I can only imagine what he would be wearing if his parents or someone doesn't step in and tell him he can't do that. His older sister is probably going to be the one to tell him no. If he comes up with some crazy idea for a costume.

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt
OOC Let's Chat!
My NPC Theo is probably going with a girl who doesn't even speak his language XD They communicate with sign language and I love it XD

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
@Meredith Ready , Alina will spend some of her time with you at the dance =)
Maybe she could even convince Logan into giving you a dance.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
@Opeila Winters, SIGN LANGUAGE? SO NO MORE! my iNPC has learnt sign language to communicate with his parents...

@Alec Mason, omg I would love Berry to meet anyone other than myself.

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||