OOC Let's Chat!

In RP requests, everyone keep talking about Winter Olympics, where can I find more info?

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 03:16 In RP requests, everyone keep talking about Winter Olympics, where can I find more info?
here!

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
๐“๐ โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ โ€ข ๐จ๐›๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  โ€ข ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โ€ข ๐„๐Œ

OOC Let's Chat!
Ebony Vetra wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 03:17
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 03:16 In RP requests, everyone keep talking about Winter Olympics, where can I find more info?
here!
Ty!

OOC Let's Chat!
no prob :grin:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
๐“๐ โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ โ€ข ๐จ๐›๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  โ€ข ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โ€ข ๐„๐Œ

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I want to participate in the Winter Olympics. It sounds so cool, but Diana isn't indexed yet.

iNPC โœฉ Latoya Driskell
PC โœฉ Diana Roberts
โœฉ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆโœฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop โœฉ

OOC Let's Chat!
Its not very hard to get indexed if you wish to. All you need is an encyclopedia with a trunk post and a basic info post

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Mornin'! lol its actually nighttime for me

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
I applied for the index, but it hasn't been approved yet

iNPC โœฉ Latoya Driskell
PC โœฉ Diana Roberts
โœฉ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆโœฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop โœฉ