31 Mar 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
ROFL
Did you know, I intended Kaitlyn to be a Ravenclaw, but I messed up the sorting.
Did you know, I intended Kaitlyn to be a Ravenclaw, but I messed up the sorting.
31 Mar 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
You could have joined us in the takeover! 
I intended Hufflepuff, but Ravenclaw fits too!
I intended Hufflepuff, but Ravenclaw fits too!
31 Mar 2024, 02:06
Let's Chat!
Some of the questions could have gone either way, and it's not like you messed up, Kaitlyn's life just took a different path than you envisioned! That can make for a grand adventure, too!
31 Mar 2024, 02:06
Let's Chat!
Haha lol, true!
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
31 Mar 2024, 02:08
Let's Chat!
Night!
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
31 Mar 2024, 02:17
Let's Chat!
Good night!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
31 Mar 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
That is so true, Alice. Kaitlyn wouldn't know the difference, anyway. 
Good night Alice, Good night Emiline.
Good night Alice, Good night Emiline.