Back 5618 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

When I was a teenager, I slept like four hours a night, if that. Now I crave my eight to twelve hours, depending on the day lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Night

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Minnie! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
goodnight!

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Minnie! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
4th reply done! Only 1.30 am rn
Heyyy Inara

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello, and nice job! :)
Back 5618 / 18141