Back 5614 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Fine. Mostly being bored while trying to get rid of my writers block so that I can write my piles of rps.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve been alright. I need to write a few posts.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi all
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Amanda!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 19:55 Hi Amanda!
how are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 19:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 19:55 Hi Amanda!
how are you?
I'm good! Staring at the chocolate bunny I bought for Easter trying to wait until tomorrow to eat it

Wbu?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 20:09
Amanda Johnson wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 19:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 19:55 Hi Amanda!
how are you?
I'm good! Staring at the chocolate bunny I bought for Easter trying to wait until tomorrow to eat it

Wbu?
at my dad's missing my cats
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 09:23
i just rode a camel…
What?!

Also, I just applied for my iNPC!! :grin:

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5614 / 18141