30 Mar 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
Hello Rose!
Have any of you seen M3GAN? My brother talked me into watching it, and it's kind of fantastic. So fun to watch
Have any of you seen M3GAN? My brother talked me into watching it, and it's kind of fantastic. So fun to watch
30 Mar 2024, 17:22
Let's Chat!
sounds cool Alice!
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
30 Mar 2024, 17:26
Let's Chat!
I saw the trailer, and didn't get through it. I got so scared as soon as M3GAN started acting a furry... I don't know why either..
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
30 Mar 2024, 17:36
Let's Chat!
My parents used to let me watch some of the worst horror as a kid, so it was pretty tame by comparison, but I just love the concept of a rogue AI in the body of a doll, and it has some very wholesome moments too!
30 Mar 2024, 17:50
Let's Chat!
Nice, I wish my parents would of done that when I was younger, lucky!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
30 Mar 2024, 17:51
Let's Chat!
It's not all it's cracked up to be, to be honest! It took until I was older to realize that ratings exist for a reason, especially in that early developmental phase
30 Mar 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
That's true!
Good morning Tracey!
Good morning Tracey!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!