Back 5601 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

No rush or anything! I just happened to have a few days off in a row, so I have tons of free time today! :3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys- quick question. So I’m doing an off site rp with a friend and we’re using the Harry Potter universe, (but I’m adding some of my own details and making it more free form like how the books and movies kinda were.) and i was wondering how i could get into other dorms to get some good ideas on what to write for house dorms.

Ima hufflepuff and their a griffindoor, but I can’t get into any other dorms T^T could someone tell me if its possible for one to get into these dorms, or am i just gonna have to use my imagination?

*insert ring emoji*
OOC Let's Chat!
I would try the Harry Potter wiki

https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Hog ... ?so=search

This has some sections about the common rooms and dorms, to an extent
OOC Let's Chat!
Eli Jonson wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:17 Hey guys- quick question. So I’m doing an off site rp with a friend and we’re using the Harry Potter universe, (but I’m adding some of my own details and making it more free form like how the books and movies kinda were.) and i was wondering how i could get into other dorms to get some good ideas on what to write for house dorms.

Ima hufflepuff and their a griffindoor, but I can’t get into any other dorms T^T could someone tell me if its possible for one to get into these dorms, or am i just gonna have to use my imagination?
Unless you have the password to the common room

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't believe so but what information do you need we could probably give you what you need.

Also just finished the family part of my ency finally


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
aww, thank you! :)

You wouldn't be able to access the other dorms on here. So, you'd likely have to use your own imagination, or like Alice said use one of the wikis.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah. Yeah the wiki is blocked on my device, but thanks guys ^^ i just needed a small reference so i could work my magic. But i may just google it. XD

*insert ring emoji*
OOC Let's Chat!
I can DM you a brief description copy/pasted from the Ravenclaw dorms, if that's allowed!
OOC Let's Chat!
Eli Jonson wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:17 Hey guys- quick question. So I’m doing an off site rp with a friend and we’re using the Harry Potter universe, (but I’m adding some of my own details and making it more free form like how the books and movies kinda were.) and i was wondering how i could get into other dorms to get some good ideas on what to write for house dorms.

Ima hufflepuff and their a griffindoor, but I can’t get into any other dorms T^T could someone tell me if its possible for one to get into these dorms, or am i just gonna have to use my imagination?
In the books Harry got into both Slytherin and Ravenclaw common rooms. So I think you could in ways like that. Such as having the password, or having someone from said house letting you in.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
TvT i appreciate it guys-

*insert ring emoji*
Back 5601 / 18141