Back 5591 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I am currently debating(again) on making a iNPC

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, guys. If any of you want an iNPC, get the application in before March 31st. They are basically student characters in other foreign schools. You can only play them in that school, or when they come to Hogwarts (like they will be soon).
OOC Let's Chat!
ohh iNPCs!! Fun!

Any schools in mind?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 21:35
Geraldine Lund wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 21:23
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 21:09 I'm not even sure what a iNPC is.... Lol :S
viewtopic.php?t=16915

Can tell ya about a iNPC !
Thanks Geraldine!
of course!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Should I make an iNCP? Sounds fun!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
if ya want! Im do it now!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
If you want! My iNPC is Devon, an Ilvermorny student.

They can be on their respective school team (if you want). You choose their stats. But their spells, potions, etc match the ones in your trunk.
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo Kim and Bailey you got to snog!!!!!!! ❤💙

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I was gonna make mine an ilvermorny student

OOOOH

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
And you can, if you want, register them for abilities (not races).
Back 5591 / 18141