OOC Let's Chat!

Catherine O'Hara :(

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 21:43Hi
Hi Lindsey!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 21:46
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 21:43Hi
Hi Lindsey!
4 test in one week, one essay and one project. I go back for a half of day and that my life. Oh and my latin teacher isn't doing good sadly.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
hi Lindsey

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 21:53
Isla Afton wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 21:46
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 21:43Hi
Hi Lindsey!
4 test in one week, one essay and one project. I go back for a half of day and that my life. Oh and my latin teacher isn't doing good sadly.
Latin as in the dead language? Also, I haven't started school yet, I'm so saddd

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 22:11
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 21:53
Isla Afton wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 21:46
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 21:43Hi
Hi Lindsey!
4 test in one week, one essay and one project. I go back for a half of day and that my life. Oh and my latin teacher isn't doing good sadly.
Latin as in the dead language? Also, I haven't started school yet, I'm so saddd
Yes, the dead language. I been learning it five years bur my teacher who is dying/badly sick has been there for 8 years


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff