29 Mar 2024, 03:58
Let's Chat!
Nice Kiera!
Hi Tracey! *hugs Tracey and hands her a cup of green tea*
Hi Tracey! *hugs Tracey and hands her a cup of green tea*
29 Mar 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]*happily takes the green tea and hugs Kaite back*
How's it goin? Also, I got approved to be a Duellist!
How's it goin? Also, I got approved to be a Duellist!
29 Mar 2024, 04:00
Let's Chat!
Congrats Tracey!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
29 Mar 2024, 04:00
Let's Chat!
ooo, nice! Congrats! I still need to do homework before I could do that. lol.
I'm alright. Tired, but good. How are you?
I'm alright. Tired, but good. How are you?
29 Mar 2024, 04:01
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks!
I'm good. Maybe i'll do some PFR homework. And I gotta catch up on replies
I'm good. Maybe i'll do some PFR homework. And I gotta catch up on replies
29 Mar 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
Oh, pft, I only did one pfr homework. And I haven't done any here in over a month. Aw, take your time.
29 Mar 2024, 04:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]My transfiguration homework on PFR got returned back, and I owled the professor asking what I did wrong, but they never answered me back
29 Mar 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
ooof, that is ... strange? I don't get that. *offers a hug* I hope it wasn't anything serious.
I have one post to make on pfr, but I'm feeling lazy. It can wait until tomorrow.
I have one post to make on pfr, but I'm feeling lazy. It can wait until tomorrow.
29 Mar 2024, 04:09
Let's Chat!
Hey y'all!
I kinda wanna make an ency, but I'm not sure how to make one. Does anyone online have one or know how to make one?
I kinda wanna make an ency, but I'm not sure how to make one. Does anyone online have one or know how to make one?
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
29 Mar 2024, 04:11
Let's Chat!
Your ency is basically the information you provided when you joined the site. There is a word count on the history and first instance of magic, however. The second post contains your trunk, where it will be updated when you learn a spell/potion/etc. I'll link mine in a second. Here.