29 Mar 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
Hello!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
29 Mar 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
how are ya?
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
how are ya?
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 02:06
Let's Chat!
Bored XD
Thankfully my sister and me are going to play monopoly
Thankfully my sister and me are going to play monopoly
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
29 Mar 2024, 03:19
Let's Chat!
Heyooo
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Mar 2024, 03:25
Let's Chat!
Hru?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Mar 2024, 03:46
Let's Chat!
I’m honestly great rn!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique