Back 5572 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Liam Morgan wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:23
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:22
Liam Morgan wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:15
Liam Morgan wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:13 Hope I get a good mentor I could use the help
They're all great! Just watch out for that Colin lad!
I'm pretty sure he can take care of himself he's part werewolf
Oh really!?
yup
How can one be part werewolf? :wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
got it from his dad who married his mom and he's here because his mom is a witch
OOC Let's Chat!
I saw your mentor application, Liam!

We dont have "part werewolves" here in Hio. It's certainly okay that his Da's a wolf. But it's not genetic.

What you can do is apply to be a werewolf yourself!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yes, apply to be a werewolf after creating an encyclopedia!
OOC Let's Chat!
that's why I signed up for a mentor in the first place.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn supports werewolves.
OOC Let's Chat!
Liam Morgan wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 23:33 that's why I signed up for a mentor in the first place.
See? I'm already mentoring you!

Kaitlyn is awesomΓ©!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Taizu Miyashiro wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 03:16 COLIN!!!! LILY!!!!! *tacklesnugs both*


I MISSED UUUUUUU
IZUUUU

*tacklesnugs*

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
Back 5572 / 18141