OOC Let's Chat!

Guys I thought about it and now I really want there to be a dragon at the Autumn Ball.

Like near the end tho cuz Rose still needs to dance with Eyre :D

♦ Andrew Lycan

Rose Moon ✿
OOC Let's Chat!
*slides into the chat with a smug smile*

So.... #DragonsCanDanceToo?

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
#DragonsCanDanceToo is the new movement, support it or else

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
*enters chat nervously* I support!

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
Lana Monet wrote: 24 Sep 2020, 20:09 #DragonsCanDanceToo is the new movement, support it or else


or else jane 'jay' victoria, a silly third year, is going to talk a few parsel mouths into bringing their snakes and making them attack you

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
#dragonscandancetoo

#justnotnearthefoodbit

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
I nominate that Alina can be attacked by the dragon.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Lana will be the one who jumps on the back and tries to tame it

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
And Jay would be the one cheering Monet on while tryna study its teeth

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
Y E S .

♦ Andrew Lycan

Rose Moon ✿