26 Mar 2024, 13:59
Let's Chat!
How are you?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 13:57Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 13:52that's awesome!! im excited hehe got some fun plans with @kim sato for the ball, but i do really need to find a friend/ someone for my iNPC lloyd to go withKaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 16:46 Bailey, I could tell you who Kaitlyn wants to go with (the love triangle is being topic-ed). And Devon has a date.
Good morning, Tracey!Ooo, awesome! I cannot wait to see it!Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 16:49that's awesome for tracey!How's it goin?
Oh, Bailey, for the ball, Tracey will be going with her crush, and Mateo, my not yet approved iNPC, will be going with Rowan's iNPCthis is great guys!!
Hi Quinn!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
26 Mar 2024, 14:03
Let's Chat!
Morning little gay people
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING? sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9 |
26 Mar 2024, 14:06
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Quinn?
lol, Draven. *is gay, so this checks out* I'm alright, how about you?
lol, Draven. *is gay, so this checks out* I'm alright, how about you?
26 Mar 2024, 14:08
Let's Chat!
haha morning Draven!
Im good, planning a bit of things out for Quinn. :]
Im good, planning a bit of things out for Quinn. :]
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
26 Mar 2024, 14:35
Let's Chat!
lol! I hope you had a good night!
26 Mar 2024, 14:37
Let's Chat!
Hello Katie! I did, thanksKaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:35lol! I hope you had a good night!
26 Mar 2024, 14:43
Let's Chat!
Yay!
Ugh, so many of you responded to Lily's detention topic before me. lol, I guess I have more reading before I respond.
Ugh, so many of you responded to Lily's detention topic before me. lol, I guess I have more reading before I respond.
26 Mar 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
Oop sorry...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:43 Yay!
Ugh, so many of you responded to Lily's detention topic before me. lol, I guess I have more reading before I respond.![]()
26 Mar 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
Lol have fun!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:43 Yay!
Ugh, so many of you responded to Lily's detention topic before me. lol, I guess I have more reading before I respond.![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews