OOC Let's Chat!

I’ve had to dissect a frog twice and a sheep’s brain. :lol: Both were disgusting.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ehm ew. I'm so glad I never had to do anything like that.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Me neither, glad I never cherished the ambition to become a doctor (I love physics, chemistry and hate bio, and my teacher isn't exactly making it better, it's so much more boring, dunno how I survive it)

OOC Let's Chat!
I was forced to choose two sciences for my 5th year in school as part of compulsory education. Unfortunately, I had to do biology (alongside chemistry).

But it was leagues more bearable than physics... Soooo glad I didn't do physics... *shivers*

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Anna Wang wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:38 Me neither, glad I never cherished the ambition to become a doctor (I love physics, chemistry and hate bio, and my teacher isn't exactly making it better, it's so much more boring, dunno how I survive it)
I can totally relate. My teacher drones WAAAAAAAAAY too much

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:39 I was forced to choose two sciences for my 5th year in school as part of compulsory education. Unfortunately, I had to do biology (alongside chemistry).

But it was leagues more bearable than physics... Soooo glad I didn't do physics... *shivers*
Unfortunately, can't relate. I love physics
@Julia Evans, I know right? some of them are just so boring, and worst part-you're not even allowed to sleep in class!

OOC Let's Chat!
Anna Wang wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:41
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:39 I was forced to choose two sciences for my 5th year in school as part of compulsory education. Unfortunately, I had to do biology (alongside chemistry).

But it was leagues more bearable than physics... Soooo glad I didn't do physics... *shivers*
Unfortunately, can't relate. I love physics
@Julia Evans, I know right? some of them are just so boring, and worst part-you're not even allowed to sleep in class!
Ik! My fav is actually physics, but my teacher might just be cancelling out sience from my fav list!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:42
Anna Wang wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:41
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:39 I was forced to choose two sciences for my 5th year in school as part of compulsory education. Unfortunately, I had to do biology (alongside chemistry).

But it was leagues more bearable than physics... Soooo glad I didn't do physics... *shivers*
Unfortunately, can't relate. I love physics
@Julia Evans, I know right? some of them are just so boring, and worst part-you're not even allowed to sleep in class!
Ik! My fav is actually physics, but my teacher might just be cancelling out sience from my fav list!
Ya that happened for me in English literature. I love Shakespeare, and I've made Anna that way too, but my teacher is so boring. How the heck can 'blue ruin' be a bacterium? they're supposed to have long names like aspergillius flavus or penicillium

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm not a maths fan, so that's really where my disdain for physics comes from. Was never good at either of them.

I find it fascinating, don't get me wrong... But too technical for me. A lot of the curriculum flew over my head when I studied it in my junior years at school.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:42
Anna Wang wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:41
Casey Stone wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 13:39 I was forced to choose two sciences for my 5th year in school as part of compulsory education. Unfortunately, I had to do biology (alongside chemistry).

But it was leagues more bearable than physics... Soooo glad I didn't do physics... *shivers*
Unfortunately, can't relate. I love physics
@Julia Evans, I know right? some of them are just so boring, and worst part-you're not even allowed to sleep in class!
Ik! My fav is actually physics, but my teacher might just be cancelling out sience from my fav list!
That's me with my history class! I absolutely love history, but my current history teacher loves to make our lives harder and constantly trick us on tests or count us wrong if we don't get his opinion correct, so history just feels like a must now. It's slowly getting better though probably since I'm going to be done with this teacher in May. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.