OOC Let's Chat!

I feel like many people who want Slytherin, end up in Gryffindor. It also happened to my rl best friend, who is now inactive sadly. But Gryffindor isn't so bad, I know some nice people in that house :P

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
I feel like Gryffindor is for perfectionists they always gotta be perfect but Slytherin has options u can be either way tbh.

ya there are really nice people in Gryffindor they very welcoming which is a thing I liked when I entered

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
OOC Let's Chat!
You don't have to be a certain way at all. The sorting hat sorted you based on your answers, so it can fit your character even if they don't believe it yet (That means, if you answered the questions like your character would). So your character does fit in their house :)

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
Chems O'Connor wrote: 23 Sep 2020, 10:23 I take this opportunity to apologize for my english, it's not my native language and I'm still learning. :cute:
So do I! That's one of the reasons I came here. I want to improve my English!

Kevin Miller but you can call me Kev!
OOC Let's Chat!
:rofl: Yeeah! Let's form the "do-not-pay-attention-to-our-syntax" club!

Personally I come from PFR and it's quite different here... funny thing.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, I think many people here are non-native speakers and thereby more patient, so no need to worry :)

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
Chems O'Connor wrote: 23 Sep 2020, 11:50 :rofl: Yeeah! Let's form the "do-not-pay-attention-to-our-syntax" club!

Personally I come from PFR and it's quite different here... funny thing.
Oh I come from PFR too! Yeah, team #DoNotPayAttentionToOurSyntax ! :lol:
Last edited by Kevin Miller on 23 Sep 2020, 12:17, edited 1 time in total.

Kevin Miller but you can call me Kev!
OOC Let's Chat!
ya.

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kind of late but...

Nell is reallyyyy similar to me irl. Like, Nell is shy-er though. Otherwise, super similar.

Rl i have 1 sibling but I’m the oldest.

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
Well, my character, Gris is more of a childhood version of me: cheerful, a bit clumsy, naïve, and optimistic. OOC I'm an adult who is patient and often thinks logically but can still be a bit clumsy.

And don't worry about not being perfect in English. I'm Chinese, therefore I'm not really an English native speaker but English is still my favorite language and this site gives me the opportunity to meet a lot of people around the world, having the chance to interact more in English. It helps me improve my English creative writing as well which is a big plus.

Also, welcome @Chems O'Connor, @Finn Snake and @Kevin Miller :bye:

Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong