25 Mar 2024, 04:36
Let's Chat!
Maybe Kie just won’t find her person til second or third year lol, yet there’s Ruby over here meeting a boy at one ball and instantly knows it him
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Mar 2024, 04:37
Let's Chat!
Dani's just looking for a friend to take her rn, but maybe in the future (2nd or 3rd year) she starts having a crush lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
25 Mar 2024, 04:38
Let's Chat!
Sometimes you find it unexpectedly, ha. AngelFyre originally was going to just be a friend for Simon.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Mar 2024, 04:44
Let's Chat!
Ooh!
Idk I posted a RPG partner request lol. But I’m more interested in Rubys love life than Kie’s so it’s fine lol
Idk I posted a RPG partner request lol. But I’m more interested in Rubys love life than Kie’s so it’s fine lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Mar 2024, 04:44
Let's Chat!
good luck! don't forget that you don't have to have dates to go to the dances!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Mar 2024, 04:45
Let's Chat!
Yup! Already got a response hehe
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Mar 2024, 04:49
Let's Chat!
Wow Kie, you sure are popular. I’m jealous.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
25 Mar 2024, 04:49
Let's Chat!
Popular Ren? Why thank you;)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique