purebloods vs muggle borns
6

When life gives you lemons, squirt them in someone's eyes. - Caspian Villin
|| My Shop

purebloods vs muggle borns
7

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

purebloods vs muggle borns
6

"I will not let anyone"
"walk through my mind"
"with dirty feet."
Mahatma Gandhi

purebloods vs muggle borns
7

When life gives you lemons, squirt them in someone's eyes. - Caspian Villin
|| My Shop

purebloods vs muggle borns
6

"I will not let anyone"
"walk through my mind"
"with dirty feet."
Mahatma Gandhi

purebloods vs muggle borns
7
Hi Alexis!

When life gives you lemons, squirt them in someone's eyes. - Caspian Villin
|| My Shop

purebloods vs muggle borns
6
Hi Caspian!

"I will not let anyone"
"walk through my mind"
"with dirty feet."
Mahatma Gandhi

purebloods vs muggle borns
7
How was your day?

When life gives you lemons, squirt them in someone's eyes. - Caspian Villin
|| My Shop

purebloods vs muggle borns
6
Not bad. How was yours?

"I will not let anyone"
"walk through my mind"
"with dirty feet."
Mahatma Gandhi