24 Mar 2024, 02:27
Let's Chat!
Good too, probably will sing else today
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
24 Mar 2024, 03:46
Let's Chat!
Oh really? Thank you❤ I'm a bit with cold now, otherwise it would be even better than it already isKaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 02:29 ooo, nice! I liked the two songs you posted on the discord.
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
24 Mar 2024, 03:54
Let's Chat!
You're welcome!Linda Ramirez wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 03:46Oh really? Thank you❤ I'm a bit with cold now, otherwise it would be even better than it already isKaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 02:29 ooo, nice! I liked the two songs you posted on the discord.![]()
24 Mar 2024, 04:04
Let's Chat!
24 Mar 2024, 04:49
Let's Chat!
Hiii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
24 Mar 2024, 04:53
Let's Chat!
Hru all??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique